Mom's Recipe Cards

My mom loved to cook and save recipes. Here you will find some of her best recipes. Some even came from her mom, my Grandma.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hambuger Casserole

Bookmark and Share
My kids grew upon this and they love it. My son has the recipe and sometimes when he comes for dinner, we have it because he enjoys it so much. I however, make homemade cheese garlic bread with it. Cheap and quick to make.

1 pound of hamburger, browned
1 can tomato soup
1 can corn, drained with just a little liquid in the bottom
2 cups macaroni noodles

Cook the noodle and brown the hamburger. Drain and add together in a casserole dish with the corn and little amount of corn juice. Add the tomato soup and stir together. This dish is done if everything is still hot, otherwise place in the oven at 350 degrees until hot.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home